Dipl. Ing. Ingo Kalkoff, LL.M.
Ingo Kalkoff has been working in the field of intellectual property since 1996. He holds a degree as electrical engineer. Ingo Kalkoff is qualified as German Patent Attorney and as European Patent Attorney and is admitted representative to the European Office for Trademarks and Designs.
Ingo Kalkoff studied electrical engineering at the Ruhr University in Bochum and at ENSERB, Bordeaux/France. In his studies, he concentrated on communication technology and signal processing as well as software technology. Subsequently, he worked as a software engineer with Hewlett-Packard, Böblingen, and ENSIETA, Brest/France.
Ingo Kalkoff holds a master of laws (LL.M.) degree obtained in a post-graduate course “Intellectual Property in Europe” at Hagen University.
- drafting and filing of patent and utility model applications
- handling and coordinating prosecution proceedings before the German Patent and Trademark Office GPTO, the European Patent Office EPO, the Office for the Harmonization of the International Market OHIM
- consultancy concerning software protection
- litigation of intellectual property rights
- consultancy of licensors and licensees
- conducting nullity actions with respect to intellectual property rights
- legal opinions, particularly concerning issues of infringement of intellectual property rights