Dr. Christoph G. Jeworrek
Dr. Christoph G. Jeworrek is working for the firm since 2011. He is qualified as German Patent Attorney, European Patent Attorney and as European Trademark and Design Attorney.
Dr. Christoph G. Jeworrek studied material science in the bachelor studies “Chemistry and molecular materials” at Mercator University of Duisburg and completed the master course “Chemistry” at the University of Dortmund. He has a PhD in biophysical chemistry.
During his PhD at TU Dortmund University his scientific focus was on the calculation and construction of measuring cells for high-pressure experiments. In addition, he was concerned with software programming for data analysis of scattering and relfectometry experiments.
- conducting and evaluating of technical searches
- drafting of patent and utility model applications
- handling and coordinating prosecution proceeding
- conducting opposition proceedings
- consultancy of licensors and licensees and preparing license agreements
- advice regarding intellectual property rights and infringement of intellectual property rights
- counseling with regard to the German Employee Invention Act