Arndt Jungclaus studied woodworking science and technology at Hamburg University, concentrating on chemical engineering and derived timber products. A further focus of his studies was the application of wood in building.
In addition to his academic formation, Arndt Jungclaus worked as a carpenter and with REHAU AG in the area of wood-plastic composites.
In 2009 Arndt Jungclaus entered the firm to start training as a patent attorney. He is qualified as German Patent Attorney and as European Trademark and Design Attorney.
- drafting of search strategies, evaluating of search results
- drafting of patent and utility model applications
- handling and coordinating prosecution proceedings before the German Patent and Trademark Office GPTO
- consultancy for design patent applications, especially with respect to filing strategies
- preparing of patent-related opinions
- conducting trademark applications