Dipl.-Ing. Arijit Peters
Arijit Peters joined the firm in 1998. He holds a degree in mechanical enginnering. Arijit Peters is qualified as German Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney, and an admitted representative to the European Office for Trademarks and Designs.
Arijit Peters studied mechanical engineering at Dortmund University. During his studies, he particularly committed himself to operative sequence planning and shaping manufacture processes. Arijit Peters supplemented his academic education by working in practice for Hoesch AG, Dortmund, and Ascoforge Schmiedag AG, Hagen.
- drafting and filing of patent and utility model applications
- drafting and filing of design patent applications
- drafting of search strategies for clients, evaluating search results
- conducting opposition proceedings national and international prosecution procedures before the German Patent and Trademark Office GPTO, the European Patent Office EPO, the Office for the Harmonization of the International Market OHIM
- conducting opposition
- consultancy regarding trademarks, especially trademark collisions
- consultancy for defense strategies of intellectual property rights and regarding issues of infringement of intellectual property rights
- advice with regard to German Employee Invention Act
- preparing license agreements